Welcome to the ca.com-jobs.com and currently we would like to tell you the Latest Job Vacancies from the Giftcraft with the position of Warehouse Shipper which was opened this Brampton. If this job appropriates your qualifications, you can send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is so hard to apply because it must conform several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to be worker. Good job information Warehouse Shipper - Giftcraft below matches your qualifications. Be successful.
Giftcraft Jobs 2022
Detail of : Warehouse Shipper Jobs in Brampton
Company : Giftcraft
Position : Warehouse Shipper
Location : Brampton
Country : Canada
We’re Hiring! Come join our team.
We offer steady work (min of 40 hours per week) in a safe and rewarding environment.
Regular work Schedule is MON – FRI 6:30am – 3:30pm with occasional overtime.
If you are looking for a stable long-term career opportunity, working for a great company, with fun and exciting products, and with a Leadership team that values Integrity – Respect – Loyalty – Quality – Continuous Improvement - Responsibility, then you probably want to keep reading this ad.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY www.giftcraft.com │ https://www.facebook.com/giftcraft.ltd/
Our company has been in business for over 80 years, and for over 10 years, we’ve been named one of Canada’s ‘Best Managed Companies’.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
The Warehouse Shipper is responsible for a wide variety of duties that include Shipping and Receiving products in a safe and efficient manner; your job will be to verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment by ensuring quality and productivity standards are met.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Inspecting and verifying carton counts and pallet counts against packing slips or related documents for accuracy.
· Offloading product from shipping belts (in accordance with standard loading patterns and weight limits).
· Verifying counts for accuracy and rejecting and reporting any damage.
· Creating shipping labels for various carriers (Fed Ex, UPS, DHL, Purolator, Canpar, etc.) and affixing them onto packed cartons using the Scan Code shipping system.
· Rating carriers; compare rates for prepaid shipments to ensure competitive freight rates (cost competitive pricing).
· Labelling pallets being shipped via LTL carriers with carton count and pallet count.
· Wrap, weigh and label shipments in compliance with customer requirements and transport regulations.
· Maintaining safe and clean production area by securing and transporting pallets and parcels to designated areas.
· Loading pallets onto LTL carriers using manual material handling equipment.
· Coordinates carrier pick up for orders and converse with drivers upon arrival.
· Processing courier shipments, and orders in shipping system.
· Provide shipment status notifications to customer service.
· Other duties shall be assigned as required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
· 3 years of experience in a Shipping/Receiving role.
· 3 years of experience with the safe operation of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) in a warehouse environment.
· Physical requirements include the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, frequently reach with hands and arms, twist, bend frequently, stoop, squat, lift and carry up to 50 lbs (23 kg) on a continual basis.
· Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety and WHMIS.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Must be able to work in a team, following a continuous improvement culture to meet the company’s objectives.
· Desire to work, and contribute to the company’s success.
· Must be able to successfully pass a Physical Abilities Test and Criminal Background Check.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $21.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Extended health care
Paid time off
Flexible language requirement:
French not required
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Brampton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
warehouse: 3 years (preferred)
Material Moving & Warehousing Occupations: 1 year (preferred)
Day Shift (required)
After reading and understand the criteria and minimal requirements for qualifications that have been explained from the Warehouse Shipper - Giftcraft job info above, then you who sense they have met the requirements including education, age, etc. and really believe interested in the latest job vacancies Warehouse Shipper - Giftcraft job info - Brampton above, should as soon as possible complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae, Copy of diploma and transcripts and other related documents as described above.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Warehouse Shipper Brampton October 2022 Giftcraft above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Brampton below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies