Welcome to the ca.com-jobs.com and currently we would like to notify you the Latest Job Vacancies from the Cronos GrowCo with the position of IPM Scout which was opened this Kingsville. If this job suit your qualifications, you can send your application directly through our latest Job site. Surely, every job is not easy to apply because it should meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the minimal criteria of the Company who are seeking potential candidates to be employe. Good job information IPM Scout - Cronos GrowCo below matches your qualifications. Be successful.
Cronos GrowCo Recruitment 2022
Detail of : IPM Scout Jobs in Kingsville
Company : Cronos GrowCo
Position : IPM Scout
Location : Kingsville
Country : Canada
At Cronos Growing Company (GrowCo), we are focused on developing and retaining a motivated and highly skilled team. We are working towards building one of the strongest brands in the global cannabis industry. We are in the process of building a world-class, high functioning team. The working environment will provide several great opportunities for growth and career development.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for agriculture and the cannabis industry, an excitement for innovative technology and research, and a thirst to learn. Want to get involved? We want to hear from you!
If you value ethics, love finding creative solutions, and have a passion for compliance, then this is the job for you! As a member of the growing team, reporting to the IPM Supervisor or designate; the Scout is a vital role to ensure that pests, diseases, and plant health issues are detected early on. This role requires the applicant to be detail oriented and a self-starter that can work with a diverse team of professionals. The Scout position is part of a highly skilled, highly motivated group that requires an eye for quality in each step of the growing process. This position is based out of Kingsville, Ontario.
· Daily monitoring and scouting of pest, disease, and plant health.
· Supervision of IPM protocols of pest and disease management.
· Compiling IPM and conventional reports for review.
· Monitoring efficiencies of control measures used.
· Verification of pest and disease infestation trends.
· Maintaining up to date records.
· Planning and organizing scout duties as required.
· Assist in other duties as required.
· Horticulture, hydroponic vegetable/cannabis greenhouse education and/or experience is an asset.
· Pesticide license or Assistant’s license an asset
· Knowledgeable of hydroponic cannabis pests and disease identification
· Good verbal and written communicator
· Must be computer literate.
· Must be honest, forthcoming, flexible, reliable, and respectful to others.
· Must have a minimum of 1-year hands on experience (hydroponic vegetable or cannabis)
· Work environment can be warm and humid.
· Able to wear the appropriate PPE including a full-face mask and spray suit as needed.
· Lifting up to 50 lbs. on regular basis.
· Standing & walking for long periods of time.
· Frequent bending, kneeling, and reaching.
· Ability to perform a series of repetitive operations requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity.
· Able to work flexible hours including weekends.
NOTE: Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Cronos GrowCo supports a diverse and inclusive work environment, and we will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals in the job application process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Casual
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
Extended health care
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Kingsville, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: One location
After seeing and find out the criteria and minimum requirements for qualifications that have been explained from the IPM Scout - Cronos GrowCo job info above, thus you who find they have met the requirements including education, age, etc. and really sense interested in the latest job vacancies IPM Scout - Cronos GrowCo job info - Kingsville above, should as soon as possible complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae, Copy of diploma and transcripts and other related documents as described above.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Cronos GrowCo website with link as follow :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in IPM Scout Kingsville October 2022 Cronos GrowCo above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Kingsville below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies