Douglas College Vacancies 2020 - Douglas College assigns an opportunity to fill Data Entry Student Assistant Jobs that will be placed in New Westminster. You will definitely get the far better probability along with less dangerous are living sometime soon. Becoming a member of this company can make and individual able to reach your purpose simpler in supplementary to help your current dream be realized.
If you are that you will be the one that can certainly fill up the actual specs, you can attempt to learn further info about Data Entry Student Assistant Jobs below.
Hours of work: up to a maximum of 20 hours/week.
The work terms for this position are:
1. Summer 2020: May 4, 2020 – August 16, 2020
DO what you love. Be good at it. That’s how defines a great career. It’s a philosophy that resonates through our classrooms, our offices and our boardrooms. It inspires our students and drives us to make one of BC’s Top Employers. We love what we do. And we’re looking for passionate, motivated people to join us in making one of Canada’s best colleges even better.
The student assistant will be responsible for converting quiz questions to a standard format that can be uploaded to Blackboard by an instructor.
Domestic students must meet ONE of the following criteria, to be eligible to work as a Student Assistant/Student Research Assistant:
1. The domestic student must be enrolled in, and maintain, a minimum of one or more (3 credit) courses at throughout the work term; OR
2. The domestic student must have been enrolled in, and maintained, a minimum of one or more (3 credit) courses at in the term immediately preceding the work term and has indicated an intention to enroll at the college in the term immediately following the work term; OR
3. The domestic student must be enrolled in, and maintain a minimum of two or more (3 credit) courses at another accredited public post-secondary institution in B.C. throughout the work term
International students must meet ONE of the following criteria, to be eligible to work as a Student Assistant/Student Research Assistant:
1. The international student is enrolled in full-time studies at , throughout the academic year; OR
2. The international student, who is not a student, but is an international student at another accredited public post-secondary institution in B.C., has a valid Study Permit that has the notation – “May accept employment on or off campus if meeting eligibility criteria as per R186 (F), (V) or (W). Must cease working if no longer meeting these criteria.” Proof of enrollment in full-time studies from the other post-secondary institution is required.
An original copy of a Social Insurance Number (SIN) and an original Study Permit are required by law before commencing work at .
Qualified students meeting the above criteria will be given first preference over students of other qualifying institutions.
If You are interested to apply Data Entry Student Assistant Jobs New Westminster July 2020 Douglas College, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to apply Data Entry Student Assistant Jobs New Westminster July 2020 Douglas College above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in New Westminster. Please note that the hiring is free of charge.
Complete daily equipment inspections and submit to supervisor and/or maintenance department Daily Equipment Inspection Reports, Driver’s Logs, etc. as required…
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of…
A DSD Receiver coordinates the prompt processing of direct and local merchandise for delivery to the sales floor. Practicing the 3 meter Attitude.
Assisting Customers in finding merchandise. Stocking merchandise on the correct counter in the correct space according to the label or instructions ensuring…