Crystal Clean Maintenance Ltd. Hiring 2020 - Crystal Clean Maintenance Ltd. is seeking the applicant to fill Evening Cleaner Jobs that will be placed in Fredericton. You will definitely get the much better probability in addition to safer dwell later on. Becoming a member of this company can make anyone capable to reach ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
If you are that you will be the one that can certainly fill up the standards, you can try to see further information about Evening Cleaner Jobs below.
Crystal Clean Maintenance Ltd. Recruitment 2020
Evening Cleaner Jobs Job Openings in Fredericton
Common tasks include:
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilet, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc in restrooms, break rooms and/or kitchenettes
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
- Sweep, mop, vacuum and/or hand scrub floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
- Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas
- Wipe down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to client in the comments section on the customer checklist.
- Arrive to work (client location) at scheduled time, perform services to established standards and insure the client’s facility is locked and secured when you finish and leave.
- Handle special requests for customers as appropriate and note handling on the customer checklist and company paperwork
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
Skills and Competencies
- Detail oriented – pays attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests.
- Friendly and Professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed
- Team player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.
- Self starter - able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.
- Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities
- Reasoning ability. Good common sense with ability to solve practical problems.
Education, Certifications and/or Experience
- Criminal record check showing no infractions
- Experience in a service environment is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and relay information between the team, customers and office staff.
- Physical demands include walking and standing, climbing, bending, kneeling to clean floors by hand, push and pull objects, lift and move objects (including 20 lb vacuum), repetitive bending and lifting, and repetitive arm movements.
- Travel to / from customers business is required.
Job Types: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- commercial cleaning: 2 years (Required)
- Fredericton, NB (Preferred)
If You are interested to submit Evening Cleaner Jobs Fredericton April 2020 Crystal Clean Maintenance Ltd., please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to submit Evening Cleaner Jobs Fredericton April 2020 Crystal Clean Maintenance Ltd. above immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Fredericton. Please note that the recruitment is free of charge.
Completely integrated with the engineering team working hand and hand with engineers to integrate machine learning into critical components of the Sonrai…
As a Wireless Sales Associate, you’ll be the go-to person to connect customers with the right wireless solutions for their needs. Here’s where you come in….
The Truck Driver will deliver customer orders and pick up merchandise by operating the company vehicles in a safe and expeditious manner.
Assemble orders for shipment to customers. Document received merchandise and move merchandise from the receiving dock and place in proper slots.
Making daily cash and cheque deposits. Balancing petty cash and count cashier floats. They also handle all returned cheque inquiries and cheque collection…