Mint Green Group Careers 2020 - Mint Green Group needs a new worker to fill HR Manager Jobs that will be placed in Montréal, QC. You will receive the much better probability along with safer dwell sometime soon. Becoming a member of this company can make people capable to reach the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
If you are that you will be one which might load the actual specs, you can try to see further info about HR Manager Jobs below.
Mint Green Group Recruitment 2020
HR Manager Jobs Job Opening in Montréal, QC
Note To All Interested Candidates:
Sure, we’re looking for an all-star player who has the chops and the experience to take this role by the horns and run with it. But talent alone doesn’t cut it for us.
Our actions are guided by our values of Respect, Commitment, Creativity, Teamwork and Fun. These aren’t just words to us, but are values we push ourselves to work by and inspire in others.
We’re a passionate group of hard-working people, obsessive about sales and service.
We know nothing matters more than a happy customer and that saying “that’s not my job”gets us nowhere.
We know how fun it feels to win, and love pushing ourselves towards that rush.
As a leading sports-lifestyle distribution company with 45+ years of success under our belts, we’re firing on all cylinders to take our company to the next level with a growing stable of world-class brands.
The good news? YOU could be a part of it.
This job reports to the CEO and is based in MONTREAL.
In partnership with our senior leadership team, ensure that we are meeting our business objectives with the support of effective HR practices.
This role is responsible for providing insightful and experienced guidance in (i) talent acquisition and retention, (ii) performance management and development, (iii) employee relations, (iv) labour standards and (v) change management.
This role is also responsible for pro-actively partnering with business managers and employees to deal with queries and resolve issues, in a professional and effective way.
- Provide leadership and advice on career development, recruitment practices, succession planning, compensation and performance management, diversity and inclusion and other human resource practices.
- Support all aspects of the search and recruitment process, including the creation of a job description, the establishment of a competitive, role-specific compensation package, management of the interview process, final candidate selection and the creation of offer letters and employee contracts.
- In partnership with the hiring manager, ensure that all new employees are onboarded in a way that makes their arrival positive, productive and motivating. Ensure that expectations for the new employee’s first 90-days are well defined and they are set-up with the required training and support.
- In partnership with the Executive Leadership Team, ensure that all positions within the company are appropriately leveled and that all pay equity requirements are being met.
- Support the Executive Leadership Team with the delivery of an annual HR strategic plan, including a compensation review, employee evaluation review, training and development plan and any other issues related to employee and company wellbeing.
- Support managers through the process of employee coaching and development in order to effectively manage the creation/follow up of action plans designed to evaluate, reward or improve an employee’s performance.
- Prepare and administer termination notices and related documentation around termination of employment.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify issues in the team/department and provide recommendations on action plans for improvement.
- Provide effective and timely first line HR support and guidance to employee and manager inquiries on various employee related topics.
- Ensure that Mint Green is in compliance with all corporate policies and procedures, all federal & provincial laws and that all corporate HR related matters are proactively researched and managed. Maintain and up-to-date version of the Mint Green Company Handbook.
- In partnership with the appropriate member of the Executive Leadership Team, lead and conduct investigations regarding violations of our company’s standards of conduct.
- In partnership with the Finance team, serve as the connection between employees and our benefits plan, ensuring that benefits are properly understood and applied throughout the company.
- Lead the formation and ongoing progress of the Mint Green Employee PULSE group, designed to strengthen a healthy workplace culture by giving employees a voice on topics that matter to staff, including Team Building, Work Environment, Recognition, Health & Wellness, and Internal Communication, among others.
Other Things You’ll Get To Do:
- Embody our Mint Green core values and commit to the ambitious goals we’ve set for ourselves.
- Bring leadership, positive energy, direction and experience to our team.
- Represent Mint Green in its best light in every interaction and opportunity. From customers, to suppliers, to brand partners, to the pizza delivery guy and the nighttime cleaning crew. Our MGG values represent a mindset, and you’ll get to model it.
Who You Are and What You’ve Already Done:
- You have a minimum of 7 years of progressive HR experience.
- You hold a Bachelors degree in Business or a related field.
- You are known as a unifier - a steady, upbeat, charismatic person who is trustworthy and calm under pressure.
- You bring self-starter energy and high standards to your work.
- You are a tech-savvy individual with experience that makes you credible to our team and are a fit with our culture.
- You have strong negotiation and conflict management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- You have a deep understanding of employee relationships, people management, training needs, labor law and employment equity regulations.
- You take ownership of your projects, see issues through to resolution and have meticulous attention to detail.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are a strong communicator (ideally in English and in French) who is ambitious, hardworking and independent.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of our team?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- human resources: 7 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
If You are interested to submit HR Manager Jobs Montréal, QC July 2020 Mint Green Group, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to apply HR Manager Jobs Montréal, QC July 2020 Mint Green Group above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Montréal, QC. Please note that the recruitment is free of charge.