City of Edmonton Recruitment 2020 - City of Edmonton is seeking the candidates to apply Project Coordinator Jobs that will be placed in Edmonton. You will receive the much better prospect along with less dangerous are living in the future. Joining this business can make and individual capable to reach the own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
If you are that you will be the one which may load the actual specs, you can look at you just read more info about Project Coordinator Jobs below.
City of Edmonton Recruitment 2020
Project Coordinator Jobs Job Openings in Edmonton
Project Coordinator up to 18 months
Job Number : 38606
The Infrastructure Planning and Design section is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team. As the Project Coordinator you will be involved in the planning, design and delivery of workspace accommodation projects to ensure that civic employees can successfully deliver programs and services to Edmontonians in over 900 buildings throughout the city.
This position is also responsible for working with the client groups on the logistics associated with accommodating civic employees in interior office spaces and managing the installation, modification and life cycle of related furniture, for both operational and applicable capital projects.
In this role, you will have a knack for building collaborative relationships, coordinating resources, managing and interpreting contracts and developing innovative space planning solutions.
- Workspace Accommodation Coordination
- Develop the scope of work and preparing design drawings for tenant improvement, renovation and furniture projects; coordinating with furniture vendors, property managers, project managers and City/external contractors to ensure the work is completed on schedule and on budget
- Review size and complexity of the projects to architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical, civil systems
- Review type and complexity of design and construction techniques and material required
- Perform site inspections of the work for conformance with drawings, specifications and codes
- Support the development of tenant improvement projects, re-stacks, large furniture projects, short and long term facility and accommodation plans and leasing strategies
- Draft lease renewal instructions in consultation with Senior Planners, Property Managers and business partner representatives
- Develop functional program requirements to ensure the efficient optimization of City space
- Collect data for the development of space allocation plans; prepare feasibility studies and reports required to finalize accommodation plans and business cases
- Coordinate with team members and business partners to identify and relocate surplus furniture that can be reused or recycled
- Develop detailed moving plans, manage and execute move management services and administration of the (CoE) Moving Services vendor contract
- Handle Moving Services contract management; monitor contract funding thresholds, initiate amendments as necessary and oversee move vendor performance to verify adherence to the terms and conditions of the contract
- Support Post Construction/Warranty
- Review as-built drawings and operating and maintenance manuals for furniture
- Monitor corrective action and warranty items
- Schedule completion reviews (Construction Completion Certificate and Final Acceptance Certificate)
- Assist with claim management resulting from projects Complete post-installation inspections, document deficiencies and manage vendor activities and deficiency resolution
- Add in “Liase with Client to ensure they are up to date on deficiency work and any future warranty work for completed projects
- Lead and/or Assist with Project Development
- Coordinate on-site meetings and visits to support project development (scope, definition, feasibility studies, public engagement activities, etc)
- Engage Client groups to complete needs assessment,review corporate standards and confirm budget availability prior to design
- Prepare and review with leadership and Clients budget estimates and preliminary drawings
- Adhere to cost estimates/schedules/reports to ensure project is on time and on budget
- Ensure projects adhere to technical specifications of Client operations
- Safety and Environmental
- Ensure the work abides by any applicable Occupational Health and Safety Standards and Guidelines
- Attend and participate in safety meetings and training and advise of any health and/or safety concerns
- Work with Safety Engagement Lead to ensure site representation for all required OH&S inspections are complete, issues and concerns are documented and that vendor is participating in the resolution
- Degree in a related field such as Engineering, Architecture, Business, Interior Design or Project Management and a minimum of two (2) years directly related experience in commercial interior projects and workplace interior design OR
- Diploma in a related field such as Engineering, Construction, Architecture, Planning, Project Management, Interior Design or Trade Certification and a minimum of four (4) years directly related experience in commercial interior projects and workplace interior design
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, drafting terminology, practices and techniques
- Strong project coordination skills including an understanding of project management and contract administration methods and techniques (PMBOK best practices)
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing client engagement processes
- Demonstrated experience developing strong working relationships with external partners, such as vendors, consultants and contractors
- Knowledge of relevant Building Codes, legislation, regulations, policies and procedures (OH&S, Environmental, Builders Lien Act, etc.)
- Demonstrate initiative, professional judgement, adaptability and flexibility
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills to build consensus and motivate others to accept and adopt innovative concepts and approaches
- Demonstrated ability to create accurate and complete job hazard analysis, site reports and other written documentation
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Up to 1 temporary full-time position for up to 18 months in accordance with
Article 18.02 of the Collective Agreement
Hours of Work: 33.75 hours per week, MondayFriday
Salary: $41.517$50.871 (Hourly); $71,380.820$89,621.980 (Annually)
Talent Acquisition Consultant: NS/JB
Classification Title : Project Coordinator
Posting Date : Feb 21, 2020
Closing Date : Mar 6, 2020 11:59:00 PM (MST)
Number of Openings (up to) : 1Temporary Full-time
Union : CSU 52
Department : Infrastructure Planning and Design
Work Location(s) :
12th Floor Edmonton Tower, 10111 104 Avenue
Edmonton T5J 0J4
- Position Project Coordinator
- TEAM Business Professionals
- Job Type External
- Job Location 12th Floor Edmonton Tower, 10111 104 Avenue Edmonton T5J 0J4
If You are interested to apply Project Coordinator Jobs Edmonton April 2020 City of Edmonton, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to apply Project Coordinator Jobs Edmonton April 2020 City of Edmonton above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Edmonton. Please note that the hiring is free of charge.
Must have a current Alberta Teaching Certificate. The WISE is supported by a caring group of parents and teachers, serving children from kindergarten to grade 9…
Whether Albertans buy a home, register a vehicle, get married, incorporate a business or require information about the province's consumer protection program…
A valid Alberta Teachers Certificate and University Bachelor of Education Degree. Working in collaboration with the Class Teacher, evaluate each child’s…
It's a Question of Taste Do more, be more. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream - it is our GLOBAL VISION.
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Science, preferably Chemistry or Materials Science of Quality Engineering combined with a minimum of five years experience in the…